Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

BLOODY BONES


I have finished The Lunatic Cafe (which is a great name for a cafe you must admit! Someone must have pinched it by now!) by Laurell K Hamilton and have moved onto BLOODY BONES. The Lunatic Cafe was just as gruesome as all the others but I did hear myself say yuck out loud a few times in the last third of the book as it seemed to be even a bit more icky than usual! I wish Anita would sort out becoming officially recognised by the Police Force as these confrontations between her and every branch of the Police that she encounters are becoming a bit predictable. They all seem to spend so much time chest bumping it's a wonder they ever solve any crimes! I found the tension between Jean Claude, Richard and Anita very entertaining and did not see the outcome of their argument/compromise coming.  ( I'm not giving away any details/sppoilers just in case you haven't read it yet) Laurell K Hamilton has created a lovely, sympathetic werewolf in Richard but Jean Claude the master Vampire is superb. He just cracks me up!

This is BLOODY BONES
 except my cover doesn't match the rest of my books and looks like this. Why do they make so many different covers???? Obviously to sell more books and make more money but it is so annoying!
Please leave a comment or become a follower. I would love to hear what you think!
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment